Monday, April 11, 2011

Fuck You France

You better hide yo kids, hide your wife and hide yo husband, cause Muslims have started to protest in France, and we all know most "Religion of Peace" protests usually end up with burning effigies, angry mobs and decapitated bodies. This protest is in response to the douchey French ban on face veils. I actually agree with the Muslim protesters in France, if they want to opress themselves by hiding in a garbage bag, thats up to them. But impeaching on individual rights? Fuck you France. In America, I can wear my Batman costume every single day if I so choose. In France however, I would just look strange in a Batman costume with no mask.

This protester is not Muslim, saying she only wears a veil to hide her fat ugly face
How funny is it that veil wearer Kenza Drider stated: "I will, under no circumstances, stop wearing my veil, If I am warned verbally and must appear before the local prosecutor ... I will appeal to the European Court of Human Rights." HAHAHHA Silly Muslim woman, she thinks she has rights. I think the Court of Human Rights should forward her case to the International Sharia Court of "Law". In Most Muslim countries the "local prosecutor" is a mob of angry villagers (including all male relatives) armed with rocks and bats. She would be found guilty of speaking in public without the consent of a man and  promptly be stoned or beheaded. If she wants to live under Muslim law, go balls out. You shouldnt be able to pick the secular laws you like and then announce worldwide Jihad because we like pork and cartoons. Fuck you France. And Fuck you Muslims. Batman rules 4eva.

1 comment:

  1. Fuck you France. And Fuck you Muslims.

    Indeed

    ReplyDelete