Friday, March 4, 2011

Ellen Frances & Her Stupid Kid both Suck

A buddy forwarded a link to a random Hipster's blog. After checking it out, my first thoughts were, "she's not so bad, her art is kind of decent and she has a job." But after reading a little more, her true selfish hipster colors show true. She is a single parent and has named her child Oona Moon. Onna I'm Fucking More Special than any Goddam Shitbrick That Ever Lived Moon Frances. Just like the rest of the kids on the Hanna Sennesh Community Day School playground. Right.

How is this person the Creative Director at MSG and the one charged with designing a new logo? It will probably look like a silkscreened bedbug drinking free trade coffee in a papier mache model of a $16,000 South-East-East Billyburg loft.

She wrote on her shit blog: "being a single mom and going through my pregnancy alone I felt empowered after I pushed her out. I felt amazing and so glad I had left BD out of it. It was the most important day of my life. Looking back to the moment of her birth I wish I could have paused it just to take it all in more... It is the greatest thing I have ever done for myself."

So she left BD out and is happy about that. Gee, I wonder if BD stands for Baby Daddy???? So basically this selfish whore got knocked up and played it off as "empowerment"! HAHAHHA Even so, its still ALL. ABOUT. HER. She uses the words "I" or "my"  nine times in three sentences. ME ME ME ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! So I told her she was a selfish moron, but she deleted the following comment on her blog that was inspired by my legal adviser: "That kid with the ridiculous name is no more than an accessory to you that you can walk around in her Mclaren stroller and socialize with all the other like minded moms who are just as annoying and self righteous as you are and talk about how empowered you are." 

Planned Parenthood has failed us.

5 comments:

  1. Disgusting but all too typical. That excerpt is something you'd pin on her blouse before hanging her from a lamppost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me but, this about a child and a mom is just cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bro i know this person they are in my school
    oona frances

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you give me her blog or instagram

    ReplyDelete