Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BREAKING NEWS!!! Worst Artist Ever Discovered!

I had to postpone Phase 2 of the Final Solution as promised yesterday, as I have discovered the Worst. Artist. EVER! A few weeks ago I thanked my cousin for inspiring me to start this blog. I included a link to some of her horrendous music and poetry, but I have just now discovered, that solely through her own self promotion, she has earned the world's title of Worst. Artist. EVER! This decision was not made lightly. Below is a picture she drew based on Led Zeppelin's "Going to California" which includes the lyrics: "Someone told me there's a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair." This is what she came up with when she started to "visualize the songs instead of hearing them, imagining the verses and phrases as pictures.....a series of paintings"


I am honestly at a loss for words. Why a 30 year person who calls herself an artist would think this drawing is good enough to post on the internet is beyond me. You can see she really put some effort and deep thought into the the meaning of "Love in her eyes" by writing the words LOVE in the eyes.


Just a few quick changes, and I made her picture INFINITELY BETTER:

Hippie Megatron
With Pentagrams in Her Eyes and Skulls in Her Hair



1 comment:

  1. It indeed is a lousy cultural artifact .

    Yet the plan by a hipster to make so-called "perfume" out of his own excrement is even far worse .

    What do you expect from a lousy trendy , MTV era cultural paradigm, wherein books featuring hideous photos of celebrities with so-called milk mustaches (in itself repulsive) are put in the art section of bookstores ?

    "Looking at it from another perspective"=accepting soulless trendy trash .

    ReplyDelete