Friday, March 25, 2011

Nora the Disengenuous White Liberal Douche Malone (Happy Friday)

In light of recent terrorist activities in Israel this week including the murder of three children in their beds and the bus bombing in which a 60 year old British missionary was killed, it is the perfect time to shed light on the terrorist supporting activities of Nora The Disingenuous While Liberal Carroll Gardens Douche Malone. I came across this link begging for $$ to fund her trip to Gaza to make a liberal propaganda film so I emailed her:

Dear Ms. Malone:

I would like to fund your entire campaign to Gaza under one simple condition; you promise to stay there and never set foot in New York City ever again. If you believe that the U.S. is waging a joint war with Israel against poor Palestinians and Muslims worldwide, you should really make that fact be known and not hide behind your campaign for "Palestinian human rights". As hard as you may try, nothing you do or say will dam the torrential rivers of white guilt that surge through your veins. I am unaware as to how you found yourself wallowing in this cesspool of left wing propaganda. I imagine that at some point you were misled by a troubled child from the "Religion of Peace" who blamed America and Israel for his/her predicament, and thus, so did you. You are an ignorant, self absorbed phony that cares not about Gaza or any Palestinians.

She emailed back: 

Thank you for your generous offer to completely fund my campaign to go to Gaza. Please do put the check in the mail as soon as possible. $7,000 would cover airfare, tapestock, accommodation for 4 months. Please make check out to Nora Malone, 249 Smith Street # 186, Brooklyn, NY 11231.  For tax-deductible contributions please submit check to my film's fiscal sponsor, Women Make Movies, Inc.  Of course I'd prefer a direct check as WMM will take 7%.

Sincerely,
Nora Malone
MFA, Film and Media Arts Temple University 2003
www.noramalone.net
Cell 267 241 0405

I told this "Master of Fine Arts" that her initial offer was $1,600 to go to Gaza, and she could not extort me for $7,000. Why should I pay for her lodging? The Palestinians should put her up just fine if she was making a real effort in their favor and not using them to advance herself. After this she said she was reporting me to the NYPD. I told her I'm sure the fellas down at the 76th Precinct (Carrol Gardens, one of the richest, whitest, crime-free hoods in the city) would most assuredly chip in to get rid of her whiny liberal ass. I wonder if she ever filed that report.

 

1 comment: