Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hipster Radio

Tuesday nights at Pratt Radio these two moron Hipster girls have their own show where they discuss horrible Hipster nonsense. So I called in as Nasally Tyler from, like, Wisconsin but I've been, like, in Brooklyn for two months. I hang around Pratt and like, do art.

I was kind of caught off guard at being on the air immediately, so I couldnt shame them as much as I would have liked, but I'll be more prepared next week. I love how the one girl says she HATES the stupid animal hats, but then says she LOVES hers, as she was so originally authentic and has had it since freshman year (1-2 years ago?). My personal highlight is when I tell them to go work at Wal Mart and put those art degrees to some good use. Also, we have confirmed Bangs (as if there was really any doubt).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=theDAT-WCOg

No comments:

Post a Comment