Monday, May 9, 2011

I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant (teen edition)

There are thousands if not hundreds of thousands of different reasons why fat and stupid people should not have children. As proof of the exploding global population, we have seen a huge increase in obesity related disease such as diabetes and heart disease, as well as NASCAR and NHL fans. According to my scientific estimates, there are 5.9 billion excess people present on earth. This is unsustainable and totally not organic!

Teen Mom Amber Fatwood and her 400 lb baby daddy are the proud parents of fat white trash baby Leah. Amber got this tattoo to "prove how much she loves her baby so she never loses custody again". This teen mom is so disgusting that she leaked nude photos of herself and the entire internet shut itself down. She wants to be a "pinup model". I think she is more likely to be a Nobel Prize inning chemist or Pulitzer Prize winning author, but most likely to be a Walmart greeter. Her body isn't horrible, its her face that makes me want to punch my corneas with ice picks. Her body is only halfway decent because she is 17. Give her 3 more years + 3 more kids + more jail time and shell be pushing 350 lbs.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like some of Alexas art work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim's bro Andy wants me to post the following (cause the blog isn't letting him)...ahem...:

    word son, crackas be flappin dey legs open n shit fo cheetos n koolade. thank da good lordys dat my dik dont be touchin no future time pregnosaur. aint no hoe bitin my wallet wit dem baby claws. i'm off to steal dem hubs now saaaaahhhnnnn..

    ReplyDelete