Thursday, February 24, 2011

FREE RIBS & Kanye Tweets

The two are unrelated. First, its Thurdsday and that means its Rib Day. I am lucky enough to find myself at a horribly mind numbing conference in downtown Brooklyn all day, which allows me to at eat lunch  at Rib Thursday. If you are in downtown Brooklyn today meet me for lunch and I will buy you some ribs.

Kanye West is the leading douchebag of our generation. His talent, narcissism and overall douchebaggery has set the bar high for the next great artist. Look at the shit Lady Gaga has to pull just to get noticed. This hilarious video sings Kanye's tweets. You will love this video if you were ever looking for a marble conference table or had deep thoughts about fur pillows.

2 comments:

  1. watching groban on repeat.... funny ass shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make awesome decisions in Bike Stores!

    ReplyDelete